Teddington Cricket Club (“The Club”)
Changing and showering policy
For players under the age of 18 playing in adult teams, the following policy applies.
- Adults will not change, or shower, at the same time using the same facility as children
- Adults will try to change at separate times to children during matches, for example when children are padding up
- If adults and children need to share a changing facility, the club must have consent from parents that their child(ren) can share a changing room with adults in the club
- Mixed gender teams must have access to separate male and female changing rooms
- Mobile phones must not be used in changing rooms
If children are uncomfortable changing or showering at the club, we suggest they change and shower at home.
We recommend that even for home games, players arrive and go home in whites where appropriate. Especially on Sunday’s due to adult fixtures following practice.